Our high quality kit is supplied by Pactimo and can be ordered online when the club kit coordinator opens the online Team Store. The Team Store can only be opened when I am sure the total order will be at least £250.00 (excluding VAT). We will notify on the news section of the club website and on the Seamons CC Facebook page when the Team Store will open (and close).
Enter the store <– Here
Click on “my team store”, this will bring up a window as shown below. Then enter our team password “Seamons” with the first “S” in capitals and click “sign in”.
You will then be required register on-line (just name and address etc. which will give you a password for your personal account with Pactimo).
ENTERED ORDERS CAN’T BE CANCELLED!
If you have any queries please contact Jeanette Barber, club kit coordinator email@example.com
We are using PACTIMO as our supplier from now on for several reasons:
- The quality of their garments is very good.
- Prices are competitive.
- They have a guaranteed delivery time (from the closing of the Team Store).
- Club members individually go onto the on-line Team Store and buy the garments and sizes that they want in a typical online shopping experience. Every garment we are offering in our Team Store will be described in detail and shown in 2D mock-ups.
- As we reached the minimum of 5 per item on our first order, there is now no minimum on reorders of any item.
- All orders are delivered to me (the kit co-ordinator) pre-sorted for each individual member, ready for collection.
There are size guides on the Pactimo website. I would suggest you ask other members if you could try their kit for size. You will find information about the technical qualities of each of the items on the Pactimo website. When you go onto the website to order there will be pictures of all items and design details, but to give you a feel displayed below are some illustrations of different items of kit.